Celebrities model for a cause at Heart Truth Dress Show


Celebs like Minka Kelly, Gabby Douglas, and Wendy Williams modeled for a cause at the Heart Truth Red Show on Wednesday.

Actor Minka Kelly is a die-hard supporter of the Heart Truth's mission.

"When I learned that heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women, that really affected me," she said. "Since I lost my mom a few years ago, I've really tried to lead a healthy lifestyle. I want to be around to see my grandchildren."

TV host Wendy Williams listed ways to avoid heart disease.

"The fact of the matter is I'm a woman of a particular age, I'm 48 and I'm in the best shape of my life," she said. "I do go to the gym, I do eat right and I have relationships with my team of doctors. I think it's very important for women to at least attempt to forge relationships with their medical providers."

Kendall Jenner,Kylie Jenner and Gabby Douglass also graced the runway.

Diet Coke will donate $1 to the Foundation for the National Institute of Health for every heart-inspired photo with the hashtag #ShowYourHeart.

Watch footage from the runway (below):

0 comments:

Best Blogspot Templates 2013