John Galliano to make fashion comeback


John Galliano has been invited to return to fashion by leading designer Oscar de la Renta.

The disgraced designer, known for an anti-semetic rant that went viral, will spend three weeks in De La Renta's studios.

"He has worked long and hard on his recovery and I'm happy to give him the opportunity to re-immerse himself in the world of fashion and re acclimate in an environment where he has been so creative." said De La Renta.

Galliano released a statement, saying:

"Several years prior to my sobriety, I descended into the madness of the disease. I said and did things which hurt others, expecially members of the Jewish community. I have expressed my sorrow privately and publicly for the pain which I have caused and I continue to do so. I remain committed to making ammends to those who I have hurt."

Neither statement gave any insight on how Galliano will contribute to De La Renta's studios.

Watch the designer's rant (below):

Do you think he deserves another chance?

0 comments:

Best Blogspot Templates 2013