Letter from the Editor



Hi all, 

I know that I have been absent for the last week, but it's been for good reason. I have spent that time contemplating the way this website should run and it has been a challenging experience. Opportunities have been rather abundant this year. So much so, that I feel I am losing sight of my original vision. This site, Respectedd, was inspired from a quote that said, 
"Be Beautiful if you can, wise if you want to... But be respected that is essential."

That quote, from Anna Gould, is why this site was built. Respect is not about what we can achieve, but what we can share. In the last few months, Respectedd has had the opportunity to cover The Oscars and Los Angeles Fashion Week.

 While covering events, I realized that most do not care about their audience. It is all about their experience, their exclusive access, and their right to brag. I was the surprise of every Fashion Photographer who realized that I was not there to get my picture posted on irrelevant blog sites. I was there to learn trends, discover art, and share it with my audience.

Overt cockiness will never be rare in Los Angeles, but I have decided not to participate in that trend. Instead, I will focus on introducing you to the best of the world, whether it be through Politics, Entertainment, or Fashion.

 It is my goal and absolute dream to encourage my audience to do something more, to dream of something extraordinary, and to live lives that are truly worth living. I look forward to sharing this journey with every one of you. Hold on! The ride may be bumpy, but it will definitely be worth it.

With Lots of love,
Christina Williams

0 comments:

Best Blogspot Templates 2013